Packet pickup will be at The Tucson Convention Center North Meeting Rooms
Tucson Convention Center
260 South Church Avenue, Tucson, Arizona
THURSDAY – Noon – 8:30 pm
FRIDAY – Noon – 8:30 pm
Expo/Packet Pickup Hours
Thursday – November 17th, Noon – 8:30 pm
Friday – November 18th, Noon – 8:30 pm
Safety & Security Meetings (Orientation Meetings)
Thursday & Friday, See the schedule
Highly recommended short sessions giving you information about route conditions, the ride in general and is your opportunity to ask questions!
Thursday and Friday, Noon and 6:00 pm
If you earned platinum designation, you must attend one of these meetings to get the pass that allows you to line up in the platinum corral.
Picking Up Your Packet
- Bring your QR code, either printed out or on your smartphone.
- Your QR code will be on the registration confirmation email sent to you.
- The El Tour QR Code will also be sent a reminder email to all registered participants the Monday of ride week.
- In order to pick up a youth’s packet without the youth present, the registered guardian must bring his/her own valid photo ID; his/her own QR code, either printed out or on a smartphone; and the youth’s QR code. You do not need to provide ID for the registered youth.
- Note that adults may only pick up the rider packet for the single youth registered in connection with their name.
Proxy Packet Pickup
Anyone picking up a packet for someone else must bring the following to the Expo
- Valid photo ID
- Print-out or digital display (on a smartphone or tablet) of the QR code(s) for the individual(s) whose packet you are picking up.
Take a look at the RIDER MANUAL from last year. The RIDERS MANUAL for 2022 will be posted in November.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
TOUR DE TUCSON is checked off my bucket list!!!! What a great experience and I placed in the top 800!!! It’s not about winning it, it’s about finishing it!
Tucson is an incredible city and beautiful location for a large cycling event. El Tour brings together cyclists from all over the world and promotes cycling, personal fitness, and community engagement.
El Tour de Tucson 2019! I think this is becoming an annual family tradition. So much fun!
Amazing -We were able to raise community awareness, serve our charity and have our multi-generational family get addicted to a new sport- cycling!!
El Tour is a fantastic experience and celebration of Tucson’s cycling community.
Loved the ride. This is the 18th time I’ve done the ride and hope it comes back next year bigger and better.
@GabbyGiffords and I had a great time riding in El Tour de Tucson. I can’t think of a better representation of Tucson than thousands of people coming together outdoors to help raise money for the causes they care about.