EXPO AND PACKET PICKUP
Packet pickup will be at Armory Park
Armory Park Tucson, 221 S. 6th Ave, Tucson, Az
THURSDAY – 11am – 8pm
FRIDAY – 11am – 8pm
What is Expo?
Free and open to the public. For two days prior to El Tour, over 6000 cyclists and attendees interact with exhibitors, from big brands to local shops. Merchandise sales, product demos, giveaways, panels, contests — it’s all at the Expo.
Large open-air expo area to see what is new and unique, and also what makes this event so special and popular.
Expo/Packet Pickup Hours
Thursday – Nov 19th, 11am – 8pm
Friday – Nov 20th, 11am – 8pm
Safety & Security Meetings (Orientation Meetings)
Thurs & Friday, 12:00pm – 6:00pm/7:00-8:00pm
Highly recommended short sessions giving you information about route conditions, the ride in general and is your opportunity to ask questions! Every half hour.
Thursday and Friday, 11am and 6pm
If you earned platinum designation, you must attend one of these meetings to get the pass that allows you to line up in the platinum corral. Learn more
Picking Up Your Packet
- Bring your QR code, either printed out or on your smartphone.
- Your QR code will be on the registration confirmation email sent to you.
- The 2020 El Tour QR Code will also be sent a reminder email to all registered participants the Monday of ride week.
- In order to pick up a youth’s packet without the youth present, the registered guardian must bring his/her own valid photo ID; his/her own QR code, either printed out or on a smartphone; and the youth’s QR code. You do not need to provide ID for the registered youth.
- Note that adults may only pick up the rider packet for the single youth registered in connection with their name.
Proxy Packet Pickup
Anyone picking up a packet for someone else must bring the following to the Expo
- Valid photo ID
- Print-out or digital display (on a smartphone or tablet) of the QR code(s) for the individual(s) whose packet you are picking up.
Interested in a Booth for Expo?
Contact: 520-745-2033 firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
TOUR DE TUCSON is checked off my bucket list!!!! What a great experience and I placed in the top 800!!! It’s not about winning it, it’s about finishing it!
Tucson is an incredible city and beautiful location for a large cycling event. El Tour brings together cyclists from all over the world and promotes cycling, personal fitness, and community engagement.
El Tour de Tucson 2019! I think this is becoming an annual family tradition. So much fun!
Amazing -We were able to raise community awareness, serve our charity and have our multi-generational family get addicted to a new sport- cycling!!
El Tour is a fantastic experience and celebration of Tucson's cycling community.
Loved the ride. This is the 18th time I've done the ride and hope it comes back next year bigger and better.
@GabbyGiffords and I had a great time riding in El Tour de Tucson. I can’t think of a better representation of Tucson than thousands of people coming together outdoors to help raise money for the causes they care about.