Packet pickup will be at The Tucson Convention Center Exhibition Hall
Tucson Convention Center (Exhibition Hall)
260 South Church Avenue, Tucson, Arizona
THURSDAY – Noon – 8:30 pm
FRIDAY – Noon – 8:30 pm
Expo/Packet Pickup Hours
Thursday – November 16th, Noon – 8:30 pm
Friday – November 17th, Noon – 8:30 pm
Safety & Security Meetings (Orientation Meetings)
Thursday & Friday, See the schedule
Highly recommended short sessions giving you information about route conditions, the ride in general and is your opportunity to ask questions!
Thursday and Friday, Noon and 6:00 pm
If you earned platinum designation, you must attend one of these meetings to get the pass that allows you to line up in the platinum corral.
Picking Up Your Packet
- Bring your QR code, either printed out or on your smartphone.
- Your QR code will be on the registration confirmation email sent to you.
- The El Tour QR Code will also be sent a reminder email to all registered participants the Monday of ride week.
- In order to pick up a youth’s packet without the youth present, the registered guardian must bring his/her own valid photo ID; his/her own QR code, either printed out or on a smartphone; and the youth’s QR code. You do not need to provide ID for the registered youth.
- Note that adults may only pick up the rider packet for the single youth registered in connection with their name.
Proxy Packet Pickup
Anyone picking up a packet for someone else must bring the following to the Expo
- Valid photo ID
- Print-out or digital display (on a smartphone or tablet) of the QR code(s) for the individual(s) whose packet you are picking up.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
TOUR DE TUCSON is checked off my bucket list!!!! What a great experience and I placed in the top 800!!! It’s not about winning it, it’s about finishing it!
Tucson is an incredible city and beautiful location for a large cycling event. El Tour brings together cyclists from all over the world and promotes cycling, personal fitness, and community engagement.
El Tour de Tucson 2019! I think this is becoming an annual family tradition. So much fun!
Amazing -We were able to raise community awareness, serve our charity and have our multi-generational family get addicted to a new sport- cycling!!
El Tour is a fantastic experience and celebration of Tucson’s cycling community.
Loved the ride. This is the 18th time I’ve done the ride and hope it comes back next year bigger and better.
@GabbyGiffords and I had a great time riding in El Tour de Tucson. I can’t think of a better representation of Tucson than thousands of people coming together outdoors to help raise money for the causes they care about.