Confirmed Holualoa Companies El Tour de Tucson Prologue Pros include:
Confirmed Pros are subject to change
- Bob Roll
- George Hincapie
- Kristin Armstrong
- Christian Vande Velde
- Mari Holden
- Rahsaan Bahati
- Bobby Julich
- Jens Voigt
2023 El Tour de Tucson Prologue Camp
- Prologue Experience, Limited to 35
- One Cyclist: $6,000
- Cyclist with non-riding partner: $7,500
- Two Cyclists/shared room: $9,000
- Prologue Plus: $10,000 (Ride 2 additional days)
Prologue Plus Camp (8-Day All Inclusive Camp)
November 12-19, 2023
- Limited to 10 Riders
- $10,000 (Arrive Sunday, Ride Monday & Tuesday with Pros in addition to Prologue)
- Including riding Mount Lemmon option with Pros
El Tour Prologue Camp Experience
2023 El Tour de Tucson Prologue Camp
- Learn from and Ride with the BEST in cycling including Professional Grand Tour Riders, Olympic Medalists, World Champions and Legends
- Prepare for El Tour with the Pros
- Explore Tucson’s most Iconic Routes with the Pros in a small group setting
- SAG Support
- Personal Photos
- Mechanics for Bike disassembly & assembly
- Primal Elite Etheros Cycling Kit and Cycling accessories
- 2023 El Tour de Tucson Registration and Finish Line Club – VIP Experience (Start in the front lead pack, pre-ride coffee & snacks, bag check, post-ride meal and comp beverages/beer)
- Four nights lodging (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings) at the El Tour Host Hotel at the Start/Finish Line at the new DoubleTree Downtown Tucson Convention Center.
- All Meals
- Wednesday Night Opening Margarita Reception with the Pros
- One massage
- Goody bag with special swag
- $2,000 of the Prologue Camp could be tax-deductible as this helps fund El Tour Bikes for Change Initiative
El Tour Prologue Primal Alitium Kit
El Tour Prologue On-Bike & Off-Bike Instruction Topics
Topics related to on-bike performance
- Understanding of training methods
- Bike Positioning
- Bike Handling/Positioning in group
Topics not directly related to on-bike performance
- Recovery techniques
- Nutrition/Fueling Strategies
- Tactical abilities
- Improving Communication
- Mental Toughness/Positive Mental Mindset
Proceeds from the El Tour Prologue Camp will help support Tucson Bikes for Change, an initiative to provide bicycles and helmets to children in need in the Tucson area. El Tour Bikes for Change has partnered with Boys & Girls Clubs Tucson, Serve Our City and other non-profit entities to deliver new bicycles, helmets, locks and lights to underserved youth. In 2022, we distributed 560 bikes to disadvantaged kids. This year, the sky in the limit!
Confirmed Pros and Schedule are subject to change.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
TOUR DE TUCSON is checked off my bucket list!!!! What a great experience and I placed in the top 800!!! It’s not about winning it, it’s about finishing it!
Tucson is an incredible city and beautiful location for a large cycling event. El Tour brings together cyclists from all over the world and promotes cycling, personal fitness, and community engagement.
El Tour de Tucson 2019! I think this is becoming an annual family tradition. So much fun!
Amazing -We were able to raise community awareness, serve our charity and have our multi-generational family get addicted to a new sport- cycling!!
El Tour is a fantastic experience and celebration of Tucson’s cycling community.
Loved the ride. This is the 18th time I’ve done the ride and hope it comes back next year bigger and better.
@GabbyGiffords and I had a great time riding in El Tour de Tucson. I can’t think of a better representation of Tucson than thousands of people coming together outdoors to help raise money for the causes they care about.