Chapman Automotive Group is all about driving the community forward and for years has helped…
Come ride in one of the best cities and areas in the United States. Register to ride in El Tour de Tucson for the Nov. 21 ride and see why PeopleForBikes ranked Tucson as the 13th best city for places to ride a bike. It’s the top city in the Southwest.
The criteria was:
- Ridership – how many people are on bikes.
- Safety – How safe is it to ride a bike there.
- Network – How easy can people get to where they need to go by bike
- Reach – How well does the Bike Network serve the entire community
- Acceleration – How quick is a community working to make biking better.
Tucson should be proud of this distinction given more than 560 cities were surveyed through a PeopleForBikes community survey.
Remember it’s always El Tour season. Register at eltourdeTucson.org