It started with one, then another, and then, well, another. It’s now at 15 members.…
Revised Refund Policy due to COVID-19
We are all experiencing difficulties at this time for many reasons, understandably, it is causing great levels of stress and anxiety for many. Our first and foremost priority is and always will be the safety and well-being of our riders and community. El Tour will continue to monitor directions from local officials and the CDC And share updates as appropriate.
We are aware that there are circumstances outside of some participants’ control, and to that end we are revising our refund policy.
A refund (less service fee) will be issued through November 20th 2020 for the following scenarios:
- Any rider that tests positive for COVID-19
- Any rider that has a family member with COVID-19 or lives with an individual with COVID-19
- Any rider that is a medical professional working on COVID-19
- Registration Add-On: Full refund will be provided for the who registered for VIP experience
Policy for non COVID exceptions mentioned above
Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Protect Your Registration Fees with Insurance from Allianz
Get reimbursed up to 100% for an additional $8.78 if you can’t attend this event for a number of reasons, including covered injury, illness, traffic accidents and more via via Allianz Global Assistance .
Allianz is offering COVID coverage “not covered under most plans, we are currently accommodating claims for Event Cancellation and Interruption if a customer becomes ill with COVID-19.” See COVID coverage details here
See full coverage details HERE
Insurance will be offered as part of your check out during the registration process.
Option of deferment:
- If local officials and/or the CDC mandates a stay at home or social distancing order in November we are looking at a contingency plan for early 2021. All current registered riders will be pre-registered for that event.
- Should you be unable to ride the at the event in early 2021, you will not be eligible to defer again.
- Should you be unable to ride the at the event in early 2021, you will be able to transfer your registration to another rider.
- Should you be unable to ride the event in early 2021, and are not able to transfer your registration to another rider, your registration fee is non-refundable.
- There will be no refunds for merchandise