EL TOUR HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO APRIL 10, 2021: After carefully monitoring the ongoing public health concerns brought on by the coronavirus pandemic and an abundance of caution for the safety and wellness of our cyclists, volunteers, staff and the communities through which we pass, the 38th Banner – University Medicine El Tour de Tucson has been postponed to Saturday, April 10, 2021.
If you registered prior to the event being postponed, you will have the option to ride on the postponed date of April 10, 2021 or defer your registration until November 20, 2021.
Revised Refund Policy due to COVID-19
We are all experiencing difficulties at this time for many reasons, understandably, it is causing great levels of stress and anxiety for many. Our first and foremost priority is and always will be the safety and well-being of our riders and community. El Tour will continue to monitor directions from local officials and the CDC And share updates as appropriate.
We are aware that there are circumstances outside of some participants’ control, and to that end we are revising our refund policy.
A refund (less service fee) will be issued through November 20th 2020 for the following scenarios:
- Any rider that tests positive for COVID-19
- Any rider that has a family member with COVID-19 or lives with an individual with COVID-19
- Any rider that is a medical professional working on COVID-19
- Registration Add-On: Full refund will be provided for the who registered for VIP experience
Policy for non COVID exceptions mentioned above
Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- There will be no refunds for merchandise